10. It’s half time and everyone’s still trying to decode the Roman numerals.
9. People are taking their bathroom breaks during the game so as not to miss the commercials.
8. The Who had a Janet-esque wardrobe malfunction during the half time show and now you can’t shake the image and get your mind back on the game.. and you’re not sure you mind…
7. Everyone’s trying to explain “Who dat?” to your Tio, but it’s turned into a Latino “Who’s on First?”… and no one is laughing.
6. Your morbidly obese friend keeps shoving nachos in his mouth and shouting instructions to the athletes on TV, oblivious to the irony.
5. Repo man shows up and takes the flat screen, so you put the game on the radio and recreate the action with shadow puppets.
4. Your name is Tony Romo and during the pre-show season recap even your mom laughs when the analyst asks if the Cowboys can ever win a Super Bowl with Tony Romo at QB.
3. It’s turned into an intervention. Fortunately, you're so stoned you barely notice.
2. Some guy who played high school football insists on explaining Peyton Manning’s mechanics.
1. Beer’s warm, pizza’s cold, and your bookie is at the door with a crowbar.
Your handsome and humble servant,
Check out El Guapo's Sinverguenza page in Cafe Magazine and his blog on the magazine's website ...subscription is freeeee ... http://cafemagazine.com/index.php/magazine-subscription)